Cherish the Children Tee

$18.00 - $21.00
(0) Write a Review

Product Description

Cherish The Children is a compassionate foundation that was created by Cherish Nunnally a former foster child.  Cherish was born addicted to heroine and as a consequence became a ward of the state at just 4 days old.  Cherish was raised as a foster child for the first 19 years of her life and because of that has had to face a lot of adversity and abuse.  

Cherish is now not only a proud momma of 3 beautiful kids, a nurse, a singer, and also a lifetime advocate for at-risk kids.  It's Cherish's mission to stay true to her name and create a foundation that will love and protect children of all races, genders, ages and sizes as well as help to provide shelter and a safe place for victims of abuse.

Cherish has joined up in collaboration with Family Brands Clothing and Modified Screenprinting and Design to raise awareness for her foundation.  Please purchase a "Cherish the Children" T-shirt and join Cherish in her first ever event September 2nd, 2020 "The Villagers March"!  This event will be WORLDWIDE!

When asked what her main goals are for her foundation Cherish replied, "to raise awareness for Children's Civil Rights in America in hopes that the United States will ratify the Convention of the rights of the Child". 

For more information about Cherish and her foundation please visit:

Per Cherish's request 90% of the proceeds will be divided up and go back to the Cherish the Children foundation and other similar foundations who are putting Children first.  The remaining 10% will go back to a local small busniess called Family Brands Clothing, who stands by its motto that "Family it's what it's all about".  #supportlocal

Stay tuned for more of Cherish's events and opportunities!

Customers Also Viewed

Popular Trending Products

tshirt, kids, skulls, black, orange, white, arrex skulls, 100% cotton, apparel, featured artist

Introducing the "kiddie skulls" tee by Arrex Skulls!  Let you little kiddies rock this giant sk…

Black, 100% cotton, machine washable, 3 ply, safety, face mask, arrex skulls, gold, teeth

Protect yourself and others with this stylish black cotton mask adorned with reflective Gold Chomper…

Tote, white, oregon, fundraiser, support,  waterfall, small business, community

Our iconic "I heart Oregon tote" was the second tote born out of love for our extended Oregon commun…

In support of all those that serve and continue to serve.  Thank you!
Was: $19.99
Now: $14.99

Our new Frontline Strong tee created out of love, support, and respect for all of those who work on …